Thursday 3 May 2012

Pippi Needs a Pee!

I needed to make one more Pippi block for the Bee Blessed Pippi/Wonky Houses quilt, but I always seem to have problems with the legs!

The last Pippi I made had a wee problem with 'water retention':


And depending on how you look at this latest Pippi you will think she is either about to twirl around and show off her beautiful new dress, or she has a seriously dodgy bladder!


(Hmmmm, bit of a watery theme going on here.  Sorry about that!)

Anyways, we now have enough blocks to make a fabulous quilt top AND a cushion.  So I'd best get on with it as we have a very special teenage girl in mind for this one.

Just need a quick pit-stop at the WC on the way!

12 comments:

  1. Too funny! Such cute blocks though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLMAO, oh, that's excellent...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made me laugh, truly laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she does look like she needs a wee! Thanks for the laugh ifor this insomniac.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor little Pip. Can't someone show her where a bathroom is? Maybe make a final block of a men's and ladies' room for your quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha - and I used to think you were so refined Jude!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahaha!! I love the latest pippi and can't wait to see the finished quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad I just put my mug down before I read this because when I read the title of this post I burst out laughing. Never a good thing to do with a mouthful of tea and the laptop in spitting distance ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL - Perhaps these ladies are of a certain age :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo