Wednesday 30 May 2012

New Patterns!

I am delighted to announce that I have got 3 new pattens available in my Etsy shop:

My First Quilt:


This is a great starter quilt for someone who knows how to sew but hasn't attempted a quilt yet.  The pattern is designed around a Layer Cake (usually 42 pre cut 10" squares), which means you get to sew up the quilt top quickly.  The pattern has full colour pictures & will also take you through basting the quilt, simple quilting & making and attaching the binding.

Placemats & Coasters:



This pattern provides the measurements & instructions for making 6 placemats and matching coasters.  The pattern also includes a storage basket to keep your coasters in.  Again full colour pictures guide you through step by step, and the pattern gives you the design flexibility to choose from a range of quilting techniques and whether to bind or not bind your placemats.

8 in 1 Zippy Pouches:


If you've always wanted to have a go at a range of different zippy pouches, then this pattern is for you!  There are 8 types of pouches you can make, as shown above, from coin purses, to make up bags, pencil cases to project pouches.  The pattern covers a range of techniques such as how to create boxed corners, how to make covered zip ends, making a wristlet or hanging loop, which means you can customise the design of your pouch!  Once you have the hang of making zippered pouches, you'll never be stuck for gift ideas again!

I have lots more patterns in the pipeline, which I'm still working on!  I'll keep you posted!

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous pattern writing, Judith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great patterns, good for you to get them up for sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! 8 in 1?? Thats definitely worth investing in!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 8 in 1 sounds fab ! I am tempted to buy this as I really need to learn how to make a zipper pouch x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy. Well done as I know that you have been plate spinning recently! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I love the beginners quilt. Absolutely lovely. The choose-your-own purse idea is fab too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely patterns! Hope they sell well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hurrah!!! I hope they fly out of your shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job but poor old Martha is waiting ad she is the most roomy but comfy bag I have - she goes everywhere with me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo