Thursday 10 May 2012

All You Need Is ......

...a 'Secret Squirrel' hat and mac!


Covert operations abound! Not allowed to tell yet what these will be!


But just thought I would produce some evidence that I have actually been sewing!

And my daughter has been busy too, producing adorable fimo charms & key rings for me to sell at my classes (just in time for the zippy pouches class).

Just look at this cutie-pie!


They are going down a treat in class, which has given my girl a real boost in confidence.

She has officially finished school now (eek!) and starts 5 weeks of GCSEs on Monday!  Seems like only yesterday when we were making pretend plates of food and funny monsters with the play-doh at the kitchen table!

Oh, and just before I go, one of my students has just started up her own blog (she's really been bitten bad by the quilting bug!).  I'd love it if you could pop over to Sew Fi and say hi to Fiona, and welcome her to blogland.

17 comments:

  1. What on earth have you been making?!
    Love the fimo, your lass must have teeny fingers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intriguing! Glad the fimo lovelies are being well received - how could they not be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is all lovely and I can see why those charms sell well, they are great! I will check out the new blog next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eee! They're fantastic! I want to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the plug Jude... Love the fimo and looking forward to a custom made commission next week! I go with Sarah on intriguing! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Intriguing busyness ..... Sewing looks lovely and the fimo awesome! I hope that the GCSEs go well, it is a stressful time for all. Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tease! But they do look lovely. And how much does your daughter sell her little fimo charms for?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are such a tease. They look fun whatever they are and I'm a little bit in love with that cute little bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so cute! My little one just saw that rabbit and she wants to play with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are so so cute ! Good luck to your daughter with the exams eeeek! off to visit that blog x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sneaky things, pretty things and cute things! All lovely though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooo what are they? Mind you, I've never known you to be unproductive! Gorgeous fimo, very Japanese in style, your little lady is right on trend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Neat heart ?? They look like a lot of fun. Cute fimo bunny, it reminds me of some of the things we saw in Japan. Just out of curiousity, what's a GCSE?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow.. these look fab, please show us some more........

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm intrigued! I love the Fimo bunny, no wonder they're selling well in class - are they also going in your Etsy shop? Good luck with the GCSEs - I hope you all survive and that she does well!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo