Thursday 24 May 2012

Flower Badge for a Closet Hippy!

This morning I received some wonderful post!


This is my Fat Quarterly Retreat Name Badge, from none other than the uber talented Trudi!

I'm chuffed to bits to receive this beautiful silk flower from my fellow Brit Bee-er.  Trudi tells me her inspiration for this was my Tribute to a Closet Hippy block.


All I need to do now is choose some co-ordinating outfits to go with my badge!!

Thank you Trudi!  I'm in awe of your talent and will treasure this flower for a long time to come.

If you're up for another giveaway, check out Jo's blog, who has the most beautiful shop in Edinburgh which has just gone online.  Jo is giving away fabric, wool and ribbon! Yum!

11 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fabulous name tag. I was wondering who she was making it for. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this in the flesh and it is more beautiful than the photo shows. The detail is exquisite. You will be the hippy out of the closet now! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that Trudi came good at last then!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful name tag! You did such a nice job with your Closet Hippy block.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link Judith, Jo was my first swap mama so I am off for a look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab! That'll look very glamorous with whatever you wear :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous name badge - very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. :D Ahhh, the queen of last minute! I'm so thrilled you love it! Heading over to Jo's :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is amazing!! U will b def a hippy chick now! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely being outed as a hippy with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun! I expect a full 60's outfit to compliment it :oD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo