Tuesday 1 May 2012

A Kick and Punch!

It's the first of the month!

April has felt long to me, and yet when I look at my mosaic of makes, it doesn't look like it should have been!


I have been doing a bit of pattern writing and lots of admin too.

And I also made a name tag for my FQ Retreat swap partner.  I posted it out last week, but haven't heard if she's received it yet!

Throw in a few Bee Blessed projects and you'll know that I haven't just been sitting out in the garden enjoying all the lovely sunny weather no one in the rest of the UK has been getting!

I hope you've had a productive and satisfying month!

Linking up with Lynne's Sew Fresh Sewing Day.



10 comments:

  1. Stop with the sunny weather cracks! It's raining here again. ;-P

    Lovely makes as always and you never sit and relax as far as I can tell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...you forgot your stained!! Lovely makes jude x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sitting in the garden... what is that I ask. Does anyone do that nowadays???? Your makes are once again lovely J. I do love those bags...your classes are going to have fun making them! Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mosaic looks lovely, the admin sounds boring and where I grew up it was a pinch and a punch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ilove thetopmiddle bag andthe oranges bag

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you trying to wind us up? Mind you we had sunshine this afternoon!

    Quality perhaps rather than quantity this month - not that you produce anything else but quality Jude!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good mosaic Judith - I think we share weather - not much of the R word here either. makes a change, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful mosaic! I absolutely love that pillow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo