Saturday 11 August 2012

Modern Maud's Autumn Debut!

I'm always trying to strike the right balance of projects across my classes, and so I thought I'd give Modern Maud a wee go in my Monday evening class.

The basic construction of this bag is straightforward, but what I like about it is all the features you can add in to it.

As well as covering how to strengthen and stiffen your bag, I'll be teaching how to insert a zippered pocket into the lining ....



and how to attach 'feet' to the bottom of your bag:


This is a really sturdy shopper which could have endless uses.

If you live locally to me and are interested in this class, just drop me an email at justjudedesigns@hotmail.co.uk.

The class starts on 8th October.

15 comments:

  1. Hope you get lots of takers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving modern maud!! I bet if I made this I would use it all the time! My rainy day bag is so useful.. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be a great class to take so I hope you get lots of takers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure wish I could come, I love those feet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those extra features!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm gonna put you forward for teaching bags at FQR retreat next ! Lo ing modern maud!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maud, you shall go to the ball! I'm sure your students will produce an awesome collection, as always :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't you come over here and teach us ?

    She looks great but I can't be disloyal to Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Smashing bag Judith, it'll make a good class.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo