Friday 17 October 2014

Dilly Bag Complete!

You may remember I was involved in a wee blog hop a few weeks bag, hosted by Gnome Angel and using Judy Newman's Dilly Bag pattern.

Well I actually got the bag finished a few weeks ago too, but haven't been able to show you until now!

Dilly Bag-a-long

You can read about how I made the bag & the fabrics I chose here.

Dilly Bag-a-long

I love seeing this cute bag hanging up in my sewing room, but alas, it is destined to be given away!  I hope the recipient loves it as much as I do.

Dilly Bag-a-long

Thank you Angie for hosting this blog hop.  You can check out all the other gorgeous Dilly bags here and you, the lovely public, get to vote your favourite from Monday 20th.

Jude xo

8 comments:

  1. So pretty! I bet it'll be hard to part with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Jude! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great bag and can think of 1001 things I could use it for,

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so perfect. I love the inclusion of the embroidery. Have given me some ideas for what to do with my Nan's hankie collection (after they're washed of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. It has some of my all time favourite Liberty fabric too. Off to look at the others and vote. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo