Monday 11 February 2013

A Gaggle of ......

.... bee blocks!

For February in Hipbees, Di has given us permission to cut up her precious Ruby into flying geese!

Hipbees Feb13 Block

This is a 16.5" block, and it's going to be one super quilt going by the other blocks popping up in the flickr group.

In the Modern Irish Bee, Karen sent us her DS Chicopee to chop into these lovely Hot Cross 9 Patch blocks:

Modern Irish Bee Feb13 Block

So these bee blocks, plus yesterday's makes, sum up my Sunday sewing! 

And look what was waiting for me after work on Saturday! 

Spring Daffodils
He's for keeps, my hubby!
And today I've been working on something new - here's a sneaky peek!

Sneak Peek!

Happy Monday everyone!



14 comments:

  1. Your hubby is lovely. I know because I thought that when I met him. Lovely blocks and interesting sneak peek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Di's bee block and can't wait to see what you're working on now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh ruby, very nice. and lovely sneak peek

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of loveliness as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the bee blocks and intrigued by the sneak peek

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for my bee block it is fab (as is the other). I like the sneaky peak! It is nice when your hubby surprises you. Good man. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cheery daffs - brownie points to hubby. Beautiful bee blocks. Nice teaser pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blocks look great Judith! and lovely early daffs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, great work all round there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love daffs! They're so 'springy'!! Ur blocks are great! X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Daffodils are my favourite flower - your hubby sure is for keeps :-) Lovely blocks Jude but no surprise there then!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are really striking blocks! And the flowers are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo