Wednesday 25 June 2014

Little Pretties!

Thank you everyone for all your lovely birthday wishes! I'm so touched by the thoughtfulness and love shared among this 'quilty' community!

Classes are starting to wind down this week, and it's always lovely to show you some finishes.

Here are the Sewing Pouch class finishes:

Sewing Pouch Class June14

Sewing Pouch Class June14

And the Metal and Flex Framed purses class finishes:

Metal and Flex Framed purses class June14

Well done ladies!  I hope you enjoy your new pretties!

And tomorrow I will have some birthday makes to show you!

Hope you are having a great week.

Jude xo

5 comments:

  1. your ladies have been busy, how lucky they are to have you teaching them all the skills to make such lovely things

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little pouches are so gorgeous! Really great finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judith! Fantastic Project bags! I need one of those! Happy Holidays! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of lovelies to admire.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo