Tuesday 2 June 2015

Pixelated Hearts!

One of my favourite makes last year was this mini pixelated heart wallhanging.

Mini Pixilated Heart wallhanging for Shannon
Hanging in my daughter's room at Uni
It was quick and easy to make.  So I thought you might like a tutorial on how to make one yourself!

Pixelated heart mini quilt

To make this 22.5" x 22.5" mini quilt, hop on over to the Fabric Yard blog for step by step instructions.  (And while you're there, check out Alice's new website!).

Jude xo

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo