Saturday 27 June 2015

Kids on the Block!

This week I've been beavering away on my Farm Girl Vintage Farmhouse blocks.

Farmhouse blocks - Farm Girl Vintage

I'm now up to 7 (includes the 2 you have previously seen).  Only 2 more to go!

But as I'm taking a few days off and switching off sewing machine and laptop, that's my lot for now!

And I'll leave you with some fun family pics of my youngest daughter's 14th birthday bbq in my mum and dad's beautiful garden.



Enjoy the heat wave!!

Jude xo

9 comments:

  1. Have a good time away from the internet and sewing. I love the jumping photo and all the flowers. Your girls sure look fantastic too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really fun blocks, the aqua house with the red roof is my favourite. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your houses!! Gorgeous colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your photos and love your dad's petunia wellies. Enjoy your break

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely family pictures! Great houses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely village in the making. Hope you're having a great holiday :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those houses! (Although I did spend a few seconds wondering why they had handles...then I realised that it was chimneys/front path, not a chimney!)

    How is your youngest 14 already?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo