Sunday, 1 March 2015

Mellow Yellow!

Miniature daffs 1/3/15

So lovely to see these miniature daffodils in my garden at last! Despite the persistent cold and wintery showers, spring is definitely pushing through!

In February's round up it may come as no surprise to learn that I made 18 blocks (2 are still secret so no revealing just yet!):

Feb15 Roundup

It's a privilege to be able to contribute to several very worthwhile and special causes.

February will also be the month that I will forever remember the passing of my dear Brit Bee friend, Terri! She collected all the selvedges that went into the making of the 2 red star blocks up there.  These will be included in her Brit Bee quilts, which she was unable to finish herself, but which Brit Bee will complete and pass on to her 2 daughters, as per Terri's wishes.

Her life, loves and legacy live on - Brit Bee Forever!

Linking up with Lily's Quilts Fresh Sewing Day!

 Jude xo

7 comments:

  1. I can't begin to imagine the joy those two quilts will bring to Terri's family. What a brilliant gift for them. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Brit Bee girls are awesome :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about Terri. Those quilts will be much cherished, I'm sure. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judith, you sure do create pretty blocks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo