Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Rainbows!

Just about every bit of sewing I'm working on at the moment I can't tell you about yet!!

All secret squirrel stuff, but please be patient and I will be able to show you all in good time!

What I can show you is the progress on my rainbow charms quilt!

I have the quilt top sewn together now ..

Rainbow charms quilt
It was raining when I got home from work so indoor shots only!
...and the backing pieced too.

Next step basting and then I can crack on with the quilting.  This will be a thank-you quilt for friends in England (which was supposed to be there in time for Christmas, but don't tell anyone!!).

Well it's still bloomin' freezing here!!  I HATE BEING COLD!!  If I wear any more layers I'll be able to roll to work and back!!

Keep warm!

Jude xo


10 comments:

  1. It is going to be such a happy quilt. Just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! My cousins had fun playing with them on the design wall so I might have to make mine into their design at some stage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *swoon* Love that rainbow quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lots of layers is the key! keep looking at the rainbow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great.. I hate being cold too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really looking forward to seeing your rainbow quilt! Hope you're warm today...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the rainbow colours. About the weather.....well, I live in Greece! Sunny day, nice temperature. I am blessed!!! (as far as the weather is concerned!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute!! It's cold here too - no really it is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love a good rainbow! Hope you're starting to thaw, it got discernibly warmer here today

    ReplyDelete
  10. asics shoes sale uk Although there is asics shoes sale uk no golden dragon, but it can overflow color, vigorous dragon clouds around the whole body, with blood-red and gold in the middle of a long cheap asics running shoes word stinging eye. asics shoes sale uk Dogleg were scared almost urine-stained crotch, this is really poke a hornet's asics shoes sale uk nest, do not ask in front of this man, asics running shoes sale but to see signs .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo