Though we did venture out into civilisation one bright sunny day, for a walk along a frozen lake!
So I just thought I would recap on some of the things I've been working on during my recent hibernation!
My Brit Bee secret santa pinny looked liked this:
and it went to this lovely lady!
I've managed to get a good bit done on my first tunic too, but as there is no such thing as a 'standard' size, I'm now trying to 'shape' it to suit my unique proportions! Not really sure what I'm doing, but happy to play and experiment with it.
|patch pockets made from vintage sheets|
I've been pinning versions of this pattern since it came out. I love the shape of it and think (hope) it will suit my shape.
Looking forward to giving this one a go!
I also got some Bee Blessed blocks done today, but more on that tomorrow!
That's all for now folks!