Monday 7 March 2011

Postage Stamp Mug Rugs

A few years back a friend gave me a sweet little bag of assorted 2" pre-cut squares.  They could well have been the ends of jelly rolls or such like.

I was looking at them recently wondering how I could put them to good use.  So play time ensued!

(P.s. despite my best efforts, I couldn't get the photos to rotate, so you're looking at them side on!)


These mosaics were yelling 'mug rugs!' to me, but alas, I didn't have enough squares to make them big enough.  

So I combined a few and came up with these ...............


I thought the two pastel mug rugs had a slight 'Easter' feel to them; great idea as a wee Easter gift with some chocs thrown in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo