Sunday 20 March 2011

New Boxy Bag

I recently saw one of those hessian type 'bags for life' and was reminded of my love of structure (talking of bags here, ok life as well!).

With some offcut lengths of denim & bright prints I came up with these sturdy, quilted bags:







I adapted a pattern I had made last year and am so pleased with the results, I think I'll teach it next term.

I've decided to give my mum the 2nd one for Mother's Day (2nd April in UK). She doesn't have a computer so I think I'm safe revealing this here!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Much better than the boring ones from the supermarket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning! How nice would these be for grown-up lunch bags with room for and a good book and sunglasses too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo