Tuesday 8 November 2011

Christmas Gifts part 5

Information on the November Bee Blessed block can be found here.

Christmas isn't complete without a wee stocking, or two.


These mini ones make great gifts, either just by themselves, or filled with all manner of goodies!







They are approx. 10" in height and fun and quick to make, depending on how decorative you want them to be.  And another great way to use up smaller scraps!

And speaking of small pieces of fabric, last week I received my Christmas Charm pack, from the swap organised by the lovely Emily.

There are 2 squares of every fabric you see here!
56 squares of yumminess to play with!  

I just can't decide what to make with them!  At the moment I'm leaning towards a table runner for my dining room table, which at Christmas time becomes ridiculously long (good 'ol IKEA!).

Judith xo

15 comments:

  1. Such pretty stockings - I love a Christmas stocking full of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the different stockings. And you remembered to take a photo of your charms, unlike me who let the girls 'look' at them and now they are some what scattered. Never mind. Still mine. They aren't getting them!

    Just did a zipper, and then another one. And only had to pull stitches out once. It's a miracle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know me, never can resist a Christmas Stocking - love how different these each are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, these stockings have got me feeling all Christmassy, and that's against the rules this early in November!! They are just sooo cute x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on these, love the one with the stitched 'Merry Christmas'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute stockings, and love the 'Merry Christmas' xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute stocking and dare I say Snap! on the charms - I'm still stroking mine for now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are so cute, what a lovely idea

    ReplyDelete
  9. love those mini stockings!! I can just imagine them stuffed filled with chocolates for me! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the stockings and the charms look wonderful! They'll make a wonderful runner!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stockings are lovely. Pressure on for the rest of us then.....head down and get sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those stockings are so cute! I love all the little details, and you got the best squares. Please put me down for some log cabins for the Bee Blessed group too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The stockings are just adorable. You have lots of lovely details on them, and I would love to be at your house this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great stockings and lovely Christmas charm squares-- have fun with them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo