Monday 23 May 2011

New Blogger - Poppy Makes!

One of my fellow Brit Bee-vers, Fiona,  (aka Miss June!) has just started her own blog - yippee!

After posting all her creative makes on Flickr, she's now a fully fledged resident of Blogland.

So, hop on over to Poppy Makes and encourage her by leaving comments and becoming a follower!

I can't wait to find out what she'll have us make for her in June.

On the colourbrick front, I sewed like a demon yesterday and got the quilting done and the binding attached. 

Hopefully I'll get the back of the binding hand sewn down today and will reveal all tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Look forward to the reveal tomorrow. I've spotted Fiona in brit quilt swap so I will pop over and say hello :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, that's another one captured by the claws of the blog-meister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so much Judith! I've got the feeling that it's going to take me a while to get used to this blogging thing, but it's so nice to have some followers and comments already :)
    Your Brit Quilt mini is looking fantastic! and I love your colourbrick quilt - Gorgeous colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo