Saturday, 19 November 2016

My New Website!

Well I promised you some exciting news didn't I?

After many, many months of planning, uploading, tweaking, changing I'm delighted to announce ....


Just Jude Designs

....my new website!

Woohoo!

It feels somewhat like a graduation from my humble blog, which I have thoroughly loved since December 2010, when my good friend introduced me to blogging!

So what will you find in my new site?

Blog:

Woodland Friends Quilt (Popular Patchwork Oct16)

My home page is where I will continue to blog and chat about my creative endeavours!

About Me:

Poppy

Here you can read a little bit about my creative philosophy, some exciting new developments in my work, and testimonials from satisfied customers!

Free Tutorials:

Tote Bag tutorial for Fabric Yard

I'm keeping my tutorials page, and will continue adding to it.

Shop:

This is my most exciting new venture!  Here you will find lots of new patterns, with the option of buying digital, paper, beginner friendly, and dyslexic friendly versions.

Just Jude Designs Patterns

Also on offer are haberdashery supplies, kits and fabric, as well as a 'Made by Me' section where I will be selling off some of the things I make.

Autumn Hexie Stars Quilt

And for those of you local to me, there is a funky new 'collection only' option at the checkout, if you want to bulk buy wadding, basting spray or avoid shipping costs.

I would love it if you could take a few moments to poke around my new site and let me know what you think.

I'll soon be running a giveaway to celebrate - so stay tuned to my new site and keep following me over there.

This is the last post on my trusty Just Jude Blog.

Farewell faithful friend!

Jude xo

10 comments:

  1. you have been busy all the best with the new blog, do we need to do anything to follow this one or are we automatically transferred please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new site, it looks very user friendly and I wish I lived nearer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judith! Congratulations to you new site! I go to see it now and change my links to you. Hugs! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the end of an era for your lovely blog but the beginning of an exiting new one on your new wonder-web (see what I did there?)!! All the very best in the new internet space and with all your lovely plans. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fare the well, blog; hello shiny new website!! I'm off to change my Feedly list (which I suddenly realised I hadn't done when I was replying to your email just now!) - no need to reply to all my comments, I've been catching up!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! It sounds like you’ve been extremely busy! Congratulations on the new site! I’m really enjoying the logo and the overall feel of the website. I’m also looking forward to seeing the free tutorials you post on your website, I’m sure they’re going to be great. The site loads fast, is easy to read, and follows a familiar layout! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new site is wonderful! It's unique and has been created with passion. Thanks for keeping the tutorials page as I browse through that all the time and try my hand at being creative. It is wonderful when you take things to a bigger and better level. I wish you luck with this new venture you've taken! People like you make the internet a better place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your new website. That is something nice for you and the people who follow the type of projects that you are always doing. It will give you a new room to express yourself and share your creative ideas with the world. I think there will be lots of people who can find inspiration for their own projects whenever they visit the site.

    Jessie @ MTC Internet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo