Outside of my normal teaching, sewing and pattern writing hours, I've been keeping up with my bee block commitments.
In Siblings Together this month, we have been making 'boy' blocks for Doti:
Also for Siblings Together, I made 4 more canvas blocks. It was my month in September, where I set the Canvas block. I was only 4 blcoks short and now that I have 30 blocks, I can get the quilt completed.
For Brit Bee this month, I had to make a block for Jo, which was designed by Angie! These are the colours Jo has chosen for her quilt - I hope she likes it!
So that's my block round-up for November.
And I hope to have some really exciting news to announce here soon! Watch this space!