Friday 27 May 2016

Beach Ball Bag!

Ok, so I'm pretty sure summer is just around the corner (or maybe the next corner!).

Can you believe that May is nearly through?  But then comes one of my all time favourite months!

And no better time to start prepping for all this amazing weather we will be having this year (wink!).

When I think of warm sunshiney days, I think of fun at the beach, picnics and long, lazy, unhurried days out.

Beach Ball Bag (Sewing World June16)
Photo courtesy of Sewing World
I designed this roomy bag to suit any kind of summery day out.


As you can see, I had me some more porthole fun, making a simple half square triangle block to slip in behind the porthole.


I love how useful curtain eyelets can be for adding features to a bag. Super easy to put in (though still not a great range of colours in them yet).

The bag also features a spacious back pocket so no excuses for losing keys, sunnies, or any other essential sunny day out equipment (umbrella?).

So if you're as deluded hopeful as me that summer will make an appearance this year, grab your copy of Sewing World now, for lots of great summer makes.

Happy sewing!

Jude xo

5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo