Wednesday 1 April 2015

A New Month!

It's that time again when I look back over the last month's of makes, gasp and groan at how quickly the month has gone in, and tut and mumble about how much I did and didn't get done!!

It was a busy month working on Bee Blessed projects:


Some Siblings Together blocks and a commission cushion:


And a few quilt tops ticked off the list!


So a 'not-so-Mad-March' was fairly productive in the end.

I wonder what April will bring?

Linking up with Lily's Quilts Fresh Sewing Day.

Jude xo

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's quite a month you've had there...and very colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy and its all so gorgeously happy looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks pretty busy to me! Great makes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. acheter vente maillot nba pas cher coming, but if we do not deal with, http://www.nailartmetisse.fr they criticized, acheter vente maillot nba pas cher Cheap acheter vente maillot nba pas cher quickly answered my cheap told  that the leadership is since you could not have done. Just for their jobs away beating others, lift someone else's stall. sale furious.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo