I sent them out scrappy hsts and I teamed the finished blocks with some Irish linen offcuts I'd bought (natural and mocha) .
Last week, in 25 degree heat, I took the head-staggers and decided to quilt the beastie!
And here it is!
|Approx. 70" x 70"|
The back is a vintage sheet from this lovely lady, which has the same duck egg blues in it as the front - perfect!
I have also sewn a hanging sleeve onto it, but just need to source a weighted rod for the bottom of the quilt and then it is going up on my wall (when I work out how to use a drill!!).
A big thank you to all my talented Brit Bee buddies for contributing to this really special quilt which I will soon get to look at every day!