Sunday 27 February 2011

I've been tagged!

I'm still getting to know this wonderful world of blog-land!
Today I discovered that the lovely Sheila of Blue Patch Quilter has tagged me on her blog.  This is a way of raising the profile of new/lesser known blogs that the person likes or recommends.  Many thanks Sheila, what a compliment!

In keeping with the rules of tagging (see below) here are my top blog choices:



Sew Me




Nellies Niceties

Sew what I love

Rules:
1) If you are tagged, and you want to accept, then create a post on your blog and add the leibster blog pic.
2) Link back to the person who gave you the award and say if you accept.
3) Choose 3-5 of your favourite blogs to tag, link these in your post too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged.

The aim of this award is to bring unknown good blogs to light
, (less than 50 Followers is ideal), therefore, please don't tag somebody with 3000 followers!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your award and thank you for thinking of me and passing it on to my Sew Me ramblings! I humbly accept yet more encouragement from you - you truly are my greatest champion. In the vein of acceptance speeches worldwide - I'd like to thank my friend, my mentor and my inspiration for making me the quilter I am today! Thanks Judith! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo