Tuesday 1 September 2015

End of Summer!

"Tis the last rose of summer,
Left blooming alone;
All her lovely companions
Are faded and gone."
Thomas Moore, 1830

Autumn has officially begun here in the UK!  It is the only season where I feel joy and grief all at the same time!

My hanging baskets are still flowering and beautiful, but there is a definite shift happening in my garden.


Daughters 2 and 3 returned to full-time school today, and some semblance of routine is  creeping in again!

Looking back on August, I am content with what I managed to make.

Aug15 Roundup


As usual, not quite everything is shown here.  There are the obligatory 'secret' projects happening behind the scenes too. All in good time!

And before I sign off, I'm delighted to tell you that Bee Blessed will be continuing from this month, and a lovely new blog page has been set up, just for Bee Blessed!  Hop on over to check out this term's dates and how you can get involved again. 

Jude xo

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, lots of lovelies there, as always. I love autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much you made in August! Gorgeous stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could join the bee blessed group, a bit far to travel though :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that was a beautiful and productive month! Love that hanging basket!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo