Sunday 2 November 2014

Colours of Autumn!

Today we spent a gorgeous afternoon at Mount Stewart, with Mum and Dad!

Mount Stewart Nov14
Mount Stewart Nov14

It was Mum's birthday, and what better way to celebrate than a walk through the most beautiful colours of Autumn!

Mount Stewart Nov14
Mount Stewart Nov14

The sun shone all day, and allowed me to get a Bee Blessed quilt photographed too!

Bee Blessed Quatrefoil Quilt Nov14

This is the Quatrefoil Quilt!  It took a while to get this one finished for some reason, but it will soon be on its way down south to the Bumbleance (Children's ambulance) Charity.

I hope you are enjoying Autumn too!


Jude xo

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful Judith! And autumn has definitely saved her loveliest smile for us this year! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lucky! The colors are amazing if the sun is out! Happy Birthday to your mum :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just beautiful. Happy Birthday to your mum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks an amazing place and lovely autumnal colours. Love the quilt x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely photos.....I ADORE Autumn, my favourite season, always. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos and colours. Autumn is my favourite. Unfortunately we're in Spring, my least favourite. Our spring is windy and dusty, and I get itchy and hayfever. Of course it's pretty with flowers and some beautiful days, but the days when the relentless wind blows dust and dirt and pollen cancel them all out unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo