Wednesday, 19 October 2016

Hearts & Patches Tilda Quilt

Hearts & Patches Tilda Quilt (Pretty Patches Nov16)

I have a particular soft spot for Tilda fabrics.  I love the calming colours and the vintagey feel the ditsy florals and spots evoke.

Hearts and Patches Tilda Quilt (Pretty Patches Nov16)

'Autumn Tree' is a collection that came out last year, and is still available to purchase.

Hearts and Patches Tilda Quilt (Pretty Patches Nov16)

I went with simple 16 patch 'on point' blocks with appliqued hearts for my autumn quilt submission to Pretty Patches magazine.

And they put it on the front cover!  Woohoo!

Hearts & Patches Tilda Quilt (Pretty Patches Nov16)

I definitely think there will be more Tilda quilts in my future!

Hearts and Patches Tilda Quilt (Pretty Patches Nov16)

Happy sewing!

Jude xo

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt, well done!!! Love the calming colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always had a soft spot for Tilda fabrics, I have some of this range tucked away in a drawer. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO beautiful. I knew when I picked up the magazine it was your design. Need to make this one - really do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. IT's such a gentle quilt in those Tilda colours. Your pattern is gorgeous and very versatile for all sorts of fabric combinations. Wouldn't scrappy be fab?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo