Sunday 21 February 2016

Hedgehogs!

The theme this month in the Siblings Together Bee 2 is Hedgehogs!

Hedgehogs for Ann/Siblings Together Bee 2
My blocks
These cute little fellas are the brain child of Melly and Me!


This is the original pattern by Melly and Me, which you can purchase here.

(As you can see, in Siblings Together we are going for a more 'brights and scrappy' look with our blocks!)

I know some people adore hedgehogs, so get ready for some cuteness overload!


Meet Hollie!  Isn't she a cutie (and also made and designed by Melly and Me)!  

To make your very own Hollie the Hedgehog go here to get the Melly and Me pattern. 

Now if you know me well, you may know that I haven't always had such positive encounters with said 'hogs'!  Suffice to say, several early morning experiences involving my dog, a large mixing bowl, and airborne hogs into the local school grounds will just about cover it!  'Nuff said! 

(No hedgehogs were injured in said relocation - I know because THEY KEPT COMING BACK INTO MY GARDEN!)

And breathe!

Jude xo

5 comments:

  1. so cute, love the little hedgehogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are incredibly cute - we had a terrier who just would not leave them alone when out on a walk and they are much bigger in real life that in my imagination! Still cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny! Can really feel your hedgehog angst!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all hedgehogs - we even had a pet one! ( not a common-or-garden one, he was a vanilla topped African Pygmy hedgehog!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great block, and the quilt will be so sweet. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo