Tuesday 29 July 2014

Courgettes this time!

So yesterday I was dangling metaphorical carrots in front of you, with some sneaky peeks on what I've been working on this week.

Well tonight I give you courgettes!

courgettes!

Real veggies this time!  These are growing in my city garden!  Cool eh!

We've also enjoyed some peas and strawberries.  Still waiting for the toms to ripen, and the raspberries are starting to fruit!  Ah the good life!

And if you follow me on Instagram, you will know that I got a particular quilt top & back finished!  Phew!  It was a struggle and a whole other blog post. But it can now go off to the long arm quilter for some magic quilting!

Tomorrow I think I'll take a wee break from the sewing machine!  It's to rain here, so school shoes shopping it is then!

Jude xo

6 comments:

  1. We call them zucchini. Enjoy your shopping trip, maybe you need new shoes too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. very tasty, I like to scoop out the seeds and mix with grated cheese put it back into the courgette and pop them in the oven delicious. How do i find you on instagram, you do notseem to have a button to click on or am I missing it

    ReplyDelete
  3. School shoe shopping - Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. greenfingers too eh? lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, shoe shopping...the worst type of shopping there is. Apart from, perhaps, jeans or floor tiles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those courgettes look great! Well done, and for getting the quilt off to be quilted!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo