Friday, 15 November 2013

Cosy Toes!

I love socks!  I love the feeling of new socks!  And I especially love the feeling of cosy knitted socks!

Knitted Socks from Teje
The perfect fit!
These bright and beautiful (& oh so soft) rainbow socks arrived on Wednesday from my lovely Finnish friend, Teje!

I was actually so tired & cold Wednesday lunchtime, that I had popped my electric blanket on and got into bed to open my post and answer some emails!! Imagine my delight when I opened T's lovely package!

Knitted Socks from Teje

They have cheered me up no end!  Thank you T! You are a treasure!

Jxo

16 comments:

  1. You are as adorable as those socks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful gift, they are such pretty bright colours, perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely present esp for the cold weather coming! Loving afternoon naps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they are fabulous. What a great gift

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Judith for your sweet words! I hope they keep you warm!
    Wishes from rainy Crete! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  6. these made me laugh .. they look so warm and snuggly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so cheerful! Teje is a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty warm feet at yours then! I would love a pair of knitted socks. You are a lucky woman. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, they look super warm. I got Abi some from the Oasis stand at the exhibition. I may have to steal them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so funny!! Great socks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. they are brill, am now knitting my 3rd pair but not as bright as yours
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo