Friday 13 November 2015

Brrrrrrrrrr!

Temperatures have taken a tumble here, with log fires and cosy quilts becoming more and more alluring!

Or how about a hot water bottle!

Porthole Water Bottle Covers

Wet and stormy days make great sewing days, so why not rustle up some comforting hot water bottle covers?

I'm sure you know by now that I can't resist a little patchwork porthole!! 

Porthole Water Bottle Covers

And a great way to use up those smaller scraps (that just seem to multiply when my back is turned!).

If you fancy making your own hot water bottle cover (fits standard size hot water bottles) then pick up the November issue of Popular Patchwork! (If you are local to me and have difficulty finding PP in the shops, email me for a list of retailers who stock it).

Porthole Hot Water Bottle Covers - Popular Patchwork Nov15

Stay warm!

Message for Sharon McCartney - thank you for your comment but I have no way of replying without an email address. Please leave your email address in another comment and I will get back to you. Thanks Jxo

Jude xo

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo