Monday 4 May 2015

Seeing Double (Hearts)!

This month in the Siblings Together Bee (2) Catrin has invented a beautiful double heart block.

My youngest and I had some Bank Holiday sewing time together today, and we rustled up these blocks!

STB2 Blocks for Catrin May'15
Tutorial is here if you fancy having a go yourself!
It seemed fitting that as these blocks are destined for a teenage girl quilt, my 13 year old chose all the fabrics for these blocks, and helped me to sew them together!


And I also got another Siblings Together Quilt finished last night.  Perfect photo timing for the sunny weather we've had today!

Siblings Together Quilt May'15

But this is all I'm going to show for now!  I'm saving the full reveal for Scraptastic Tuesday next week!

Jude xo

6 comments:

  1. Love those bright hearts and glad to see your lovely B back at her sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bright hearts are gorgeous and perfect for a bright young thing, but then they were chosen by a bright young thing



    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls have done a fabulous job xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You girls have done a fabulous job xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, those are very sweet! Well done, B and mum!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo