Tuesday 7 April 2015

Quarter Log Cabin Cushion Tutorial

I hope you've been enjoying some gorgeous sunny weather this Easter!

We have had an amazing 3 days of warm sunshine here, which has meant more outdoor pursuits than sitting inside sewing!

Tollymore April'15
My youngest (with lolly in mouth!) and I at Tollymore Forest Park, Newcastle
(yes, she is officially the same size as me now! Yikes)
However, if you aren't getting much sunshine, or just still want to sew, you may be interested in this easy cushion project!

Quarter Log Cabin cushion

This 16.5" cushion is based on the quarter log cabin block, simply quilted with a trusty envelope back!


This project allows you to show off gorgeous prints or fussy cuts, like the fabrics shown here (available from Fabric Yard).


If you fancy making one yourself, then check out the full tutorial here.

Have fun!

Jude xo

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cushion. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. come air max 2015 femme pas cher here after selling nike air max 2015 pas cher vegetables. cheap money upon their grandmother said. Old people are nike air max 2015 pas cher very kind, nike air max 2015 pas cher Grandmother, air max 2015 homme pas cher and quickly go home, do not very simple, air max 2015 pas cher not so much money to reveal the slightest surprise of color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely cushion and one of my favourite places, Tollymore Forest Park. Did you wear your nike air max as papa young above suggested?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it & I will always reply. (If you don't get a reply from me it is because you are a 'no reply comment' blogger. You might want to change your blog settings to make sure folks can reply to your comments more easily.) Jxo